Examining Board of Real Estate Appraisers
(EPA) State License Application
- Upload PDF of Grade Certification of 70% or more on the EPA license exam, which is equivalent to that of the local General Certification (taken in Puerto Rico with Pearson Vue).
- Upload a recent 2 x 2-inch digital photo of the applicant (ex. passport photo). Photo must be taken in the last 6 months, must be in color and with a solid background (ex. blue or grey). Photos can be taken with an electronic device and must be uploaded in .jpeg, .png or .jpg formats ONLY. PDF format is not accepted for images. Photos with white background, hats or glasses WILL NOT be accepted.
- Upload PDF of bachelor’s degree Diploma.
- Upload PDF of the official Transcript of Credits (12 credits) related to Real Estate Appraisal.
- Upload PDF of the Appraisal Course diploma/ certificate, showing that 315 credit hours have been completed.
- Upload PDF of Sworn Declaration stating the following:
- That the applicant swears that he/ she is the person referred to in the State License application.
- That the applicant has completed the required 315 hours/credits with testing during class, including the 15 hours/credits with testing for the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (Ethics) exam, known by its acronym in English as “USPAP” according to procedures approved by the Appraiser Qualifications Board and the course of Laws and Regulations criteria.
- That ALL declarations contained in the application are true
- Upload PDF of Child Support Payment Status Certificate from the Child Support Administration office (ex. ASUME) from your place, city, country or state of residency. This certificate is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate.
- Upload PDF of Criminal Background Check Clearance Form from your place, city, country or state of residency. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate. This certificate is valid for 30 days from the date it is issued.
- Submit payment of $150.00 with PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER.
Important: DIDAXIS will NOT ACCEPT PHOTOGRAPHED DOCUMENTS. Please Scan them properly in PDF format. You must read and make sure that you meet all of the requirements stated above, in order to continue with the application process.
Any request fot APPLICATION CHANGES, WILL INCUR AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF $30.00.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONCE THE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT ARE SUBMITTED, DIDAXIS WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS DUE TO FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS.
Request State License (EPA)