Examining Board of Real Estate Appraisers
Application for General Certification Renewal
The applicant must provide the license renewal application to the Examining Board, at least 90 days prior to the test expiration date.
- Upload a recent 2 x 2-inch digital photo of the applicant (ex. passport photo). Photo must be taken in the last 6 months, must be in color and with a solid background (ex. blue or grey). Photos can be taken with an electronic device and must be uploaded in .jpeg, .png or .jpg formats ONLY. PDF format is not accepted for images. Photos with white background, hats or glasses WILL NOT be accepted.
- Upload PDF of the current, valid General Certification.
- Upload PDF of the current, valid diploma (within 4 years) for the Laws and Regulations course. Upload documents in one PDF file.
- Upload PDF of evidence that both (2) 7-Hour National USPAP Update Courses have been completed during the license cycle. Upload documents in one PDF file.
- Upload PDF of evidence for the remaining 35 hours of Continuing Education.
- Upload PDF of Child Support Payment Status Certificate from the Child Support Administration office (ex. ASUME) from your place, city, country or state of residency. This certificate is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate.
- Upload PDF of Criminal Background Check Clearance Form from your place, city, country or state of residency. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate. This certificate is valid for 30 days from the date it is issued.
- Submit payment of $260.00 with PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER.
- If you are submitting a late renewal (expired license), you must provide a sworn declaration (affidavit). Please press HERE for document.
Important: DIDAXIS will NOT ACCEPT PHOTOGRAPHED DOCUMENTS. Please Scan them properly in PDF format. You must read and make sure that you meet all of the requirements stated above, in order to continue with the application process.
Any request fot APPLICATION CHANGES, WILL INCUR AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF $30.00.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONCE THE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT ARE SUBMITTED, DIDAXIS WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS DUE TO FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS.
Request General Certification Renewal