Examining Board of Real Estate Appraisers
Application for Residential Certification by Reciprocity
The applicant must FIRST REQUEST THE APPLICATION FOR STATE LICENSED (EPA) BY RECIPROCITY.
- Upload a recent 2 x 2-inch digital photo of the applicant (ex. passport photo). Photo must be taken in the last 6 months, must be in color and with a solid background (ex. blue or grey). Photos can be taken with an electronic device and must be uploaded in .jpeg, .png or .jpg formats ONLY. PDF format is not accepted for images. Photos with white background, hats or glasses WILL NOT be accepted.
- Upload PDF of the current, valid Residential Certification issued by the state or jurisdiction of origin. Such certification may not have been obtained under reciprocity with another state or under a validation clause known has “grandfather clause”.
- Upload PDF of “Good Standing Certificate” provided by the State Board or jurisdiction of origin, including all relevant information and resolutions to any disciplinary actions in the past three (3) years, beginning with the date of application for reciprocity.
- Upload PDF of the courses (certificates) with exam in accordance with the requirements for the Residential Certification (200 hours) according to the AQB-Criteria.
- Upload PDF of a residential report.
- Upload PDF provided by the State Board or jurisdiction of origin for which you requested reciprocity certifying the current requirements for the General Certification. They must be two thousand five hundred (2,500) hours or more in twenty-four (24) months or more.
- Professional Experience Chart
- To establish the experience, the applicant will self-evaluate his professional practice to determine the accumulation of two thousand five hundred (2,500) hours obtained in not less than twenty-four (24) worked month. This evaluation of the applicant’s professional practice will be based on the criteria presented on the Credit Hours Table, see guide HERE.
- The Board will select the reports that must be submitted. For the Evaluator requesting General Certification at least fifty percent (50%) of the practice must be under codes L1, L2 and L3.
- Upload PDF of Child Support Payment Status Certificate from the Child Support Administration office (ex. ASUME) from your place, city, country or state of residency. This certificate is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate.
- Upload PDF of Criminal Background Check Clearance Form from your place, city, country or state of residency. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate. This certificate is valid for 30 days from the date it is issued.
- Upload PDF of the current, valid State License (EPA).
- Submit payment of $310.00 with PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER.
Important: DIDAXIS will NOT ACCEPT PHOTOGRAPHED DOCUMENTS. Please Scan them properly in PDF format. You must read and make sure that you meet all of the requirements stated above, in order to continue with the application process.
Any request fot APPLICATION CHANGES, WILL INCUR AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF $30.00.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONCE THE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT ARE SUBMITTED, DIDAXIS WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS DUE TO FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS.
Request Residential Certification By Reciprocity