Examining Board of Real Estate Appraisers
Application for General Certification
- Upload PDF of grade notification proving that the Federal Certification Examination has been approved. The exam approval to be valid must not be more than 24 months from the date of the grade notification.
- Upload a recent 2 x 2-inch digital photo of the applicant (ex. passport photo). Photo must be taken in the last 6 months, must be in color and with a solid background (ex. blue or grey). Photos can be taken with an electronic device and must be uploaded in .jpeg, .png or .jpg formats ONLY. PDF format is not accepted for images. Photos with white background, hats or glasses WILL NOT be accepted.
- Upload PDF of the official Transcript of Credits (15 credits) related to Real Estate Appraisal.
- Upload PDF of the course diploma/ certificate, showing that 300 credit hours have been completed.
- Upload PDF of the current, valid State License (EPA).
- Upload PDF of Sworn Declaration stating the following:
- That the applicant must be an Licensed Appraiser under article 8 of Law 277 of July 31, 1974, as amended by Law #6262 of August 14, 1991.
- That the applicant has completed the required 300 hours/credits with testing during class, including the 15 hours/credits with testing for the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (Ethics) exam, known by its acronym in English as “USPAP” according to procedures approved by the Appraiser Qualifications Board and the course of Laws and Regulations criteria.
- The applicant requests to the Examining Board of Professional Evaluators the accreditation of the required experience that will consist of three thousand (3,000) hours of professional experience obtained in not less than thirty (30) worked months.
- That ALL declarations contained in the application are true.
- Professional Experience Chart
- To establish the experience, the applicant will self-evaluate his professional practice to determine the accumulation of three thousand (3,000) hours obtained in not less than thirty (30) worked month. This evaluation of the applicant’s professional practice will be based on the criteria presented on the Credit Hours Table, see guide HERE.
- The Board will select the reports that must be submitted. For the Evaluator requesting General Certification at least fifty percent (50%) of the practice must be under codes G3 – G12.
- Upload PDF of Child Support Payment Status Certificate from the Child Support Administration office (ex. ASUME) from your place, city, country or state of residency. This certificate is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate.
- Upload PDF of Criminal Background Check Clearance Form from your place, city, country or state of residency. Legal Puerto Rico residents CLICK HERE to request certificate. This certificate is valid for 30 days from the date it is issued.
- Submit payment of $310.00 with PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER.
Important: DIDAXIS will NOT ACCEPT PHOTOGRAPHED DOCUMENTS. Please Scan them properly in PDF format. You must read and make sure that you meet all of the requirements stated above, in order to continue with the application process.
Any request fot APPLICATION CHANGES, WILL INCUR AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF $30.00.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONCE THE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT ARE SUBMITTED, DIDAXIS WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS DUE TO FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS.
Request General Certification